- What is included in the price?
Bills, taxes,cleaning,security deposit (refundable)
- How do I book?
You can book either by using our online booking engine, using Paypal or bank transfer, or by cash or credit card, upon arrival at the property.
Both options require a 20% booking deposit.
- Is a car hire necessary?
Yes a rental car is necessary and we can provide it to you. Please contact us for more information.
- We have a baby with us, do you provide baby cot and high chair?
We currently can provide 2 baby cots for free. No high-chair available.
- Is Villa Galini safe for young children?
Our property has been officially tested and licensed, by safety engineers, for safety reasons.
- Is the property cleaned during my stay?
The property is being cleaned every 3rd day from the beginning of your stay e.g Monday-Thursday-Sunday
- Is a hairdryer provided?
2 hairdryer available.
- What type of pre-arrival documents should I expect?
Once your payment has been received, we will send a booking contract to you in a pdf format, that needs to be signed and returned to us, as soon as possible.
- We are more than 10, can you accommodate us?
Possible yes, please contact us.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
Credit cards, Paypal, Cash upon arrival.
- Do we need to bring our own towels or sheets? Pool towels?
You just need to have pool towels.
- Is there something extra I have to pay?
A damage deposit of 50 € is being held on your payment which is refundable (in cash at checkout) if there is no damage caused at the property
- If I have a question or problem during my stay, is there someone I can contact?
You can contact us 24/7 for any problem you may have.
- What times are the check-in/check-out? Are times flexible?
Check in 15:00
Arrangement is possible.Please contact us.
- How do I check-in?
We will meet at the property, to provide you with the first necessary information.
- How do I get to Villa Galini?
Directions are given, at the 'Map' menu. If still having queries please contact us.